Case Western Reserve University Mealplan

We have recently moved the location to where students of Case Western Reserve University can make changes to their meal plans or CaseCash options each semester to CIA and CIM students will still need to go to their respective schools to make changes to their plans.
If you have any questions, please contact Auxiliary Services at or call at 216-368-5844
Share: Share on Twitter Email This Page